The two parcels consist of existing structures. One accommodates a vehicular smog station while the other is a minimal density multifamily property.
The size and shape of the two contiguous subject parcels present an opportunity to maximize density and overall development potential. This is partially due to the size of the combined parcels, but also the shape, the ratio of length to width (more square-like) is ideal for such a development.
- Total Land Size: +/- 18,905 SF
- APN: 445-631-22-00
- 7 ,472 SF Parcel
- APN: 445-631-23-00
- 1 1,433 SF Parcel
- Smog Station
- 3972-3986 CLEVELAND AVENUE
- Freestanding House – Vacant
- (2) 1 Bedroom/1 Bathroom Apartments
- 4 Car Garage
- 4 Parking Spaces Rented Month to Month
- Rent is $50.00 per month per space
- Renters will remain at close of escrow
- 1425 LINCOLN AVENUE
- No Tenant, Property will be Conveyed Vacant
- Any Personal Property in the Property at Close of Escrow, will be Conveyed to the Buyer
- Properties will be sold in “as-is” condition
- Seller will not make any repairs
- Trust Sale
Contact us for information.