At BRAUN , we have lending services to address a variety of lending needs.
BRAUN provides senior financing solutions for parties acquiring opportunistic, value added and investment transactions. We provide speed and certainty of execution to our clients. BRAUN’s debt platform primarily focuses on financing parties acquiring, short term financing/bridge, non-performing notes (NPNs)/REOs, and executing discount payoffs with legacy lenders.
Our differentiating factors include:
Expert valuation and sale expertise which goes hand in hand with understanding the market for maximizing the Loan to value.
Strong Balance Sheet:
- Institutional experience and long-term committed capital allow for broad lending mandate and flexible structure
- Finance alternative assets and structures: Note purchases, discounted note-payoffs (DPOs) and note hypothecation
- For certain deals with strong sponsors, ability to accrue/PIK a portion of our interest rate to allow the sponsor time to execute their value add strategy
Primary Lending Criteria:
- Property types: Primarily office, industrial, retail, hospitality, self-storage, multi-family, and land
- Loan Amounts: $200,000 to $30 million (ability to agent larger transactions)
- Geographical Area: Generally top 50 MSAs in the United States
- Financing Types: acquisitions/refinance, note purchases, bridge/interim, DPOs, note