As a national leader in luxury Real Estate Auctions, Appraisals and Brokerage, we are always looking for bright, motivated professionals to join our growing team.
Braun International is hiring licensed and soon to be licensed commercial real estate agents. The ideal candidate has a tremendous passion for client interaction and belief in the capability to excel.
Braun International Real Estate, founded in 1908 with headquarters in LA, provides real estate valuation, brokerage, Worldbid auction platforms for all types of commercial real estate. In addition to selling traditional real estate, we sell Notes and Minority interests-Partnership interests in real estate. Our MIMX platform is the market maker representing buyers and sellers of minority interests. Braun serves all types of real estate owners such as Fortune 500 companies, banks, trust companies, and developers.
• Prospect for buyer, seller, and new agent leads, convert leads to appointments, and close for agreements/contracts.
• Prospect through cold-calling, mail and e-mail marketing, and existing contacts.
• Handle transactions and provide financial information and data to potential buyer or seller.
• Generate client leads to buy, sell, and lease properties.
• Track and organize prospects while providing contact reports to management.
• Develop non-traditional leads
• Be in a position to think in an out-of-the-box approach to achieving clients goals.
• Effectively negotiate or oversee negotiations for buyers.
• Attend networking events and opportunities outside of the office.
• Must be a licensed real estate agent or soon to be licensed agent.
• Persuasive sales experience.
• Strong communication and people skills.
• Must be proactive in seeking clients and leads.
• Willingness to learn scripts and dialogue and adapt to new cultures and trends.
• Must possess self-motivation and willingness to work long and/or varied hours.
• Acceptable math skills
• Willingness to travel
We look forward to receiving your application to join our team!
Immediate opening to work with top-producing real estate team headquartered in Manhattan Beach, CA with offices and projects throughout the United States.
Job Responsibilities & Requirements:
• Interns must work a minimum of 15 hours a week.
• Office hours: Monday through Saturday, 8-5 pm.
• Social media marketing — paid and organic. Includes: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and more.
• Compile and mail company literature, and administrative tasks as needed.
• Email and digital marketing opportunities.
• Interns will also be given the opportunity to collaborate on creative campaigns and have client interaction — there is no limit to the experience and knowledge an intern can gain.
The Social Media Intern will be given every opportunity to bring to our organization suggestions, input, and feedback. Ours is a fast paced and ever changing industry. Our interns will benefit from exposure to the challenges and successes of the real estate industry, entrepreneurial concepts, social media marketing, digital marketing, developing contacts and business relationships, organizing leads and incorporating follow up programs, and much more. There is the possibility for a full-time, paid position at the close of the internship.
• Prefer candidates with strong interest/knowledge of real estate marketing.
• Candidates must be computer literate and understand MS Word, and Excel.
• Social media marketing experience/interest.
• Candidates must have their own transportation and be willing to commute to Manhattan Beach.
• Qualified applicants should forward their resume via email.
Braun is currently hiring a Certified Real Estate appraiser to cover our territory in Washington state. Position is for home office.
-Minimum 2 years experience as a licensed real estate appraiser.
-Must be licensed in Washington State.
-MAI credential is a plus.
Please send your resume to: email@example.com.
Top Producing Real Estate office based in Los Angeles, CA seeks a highly motivated real estate agent to join our team. Our office provides real estate valuation, broker and auction and acquisition services of both commercial and residential listings. We employ both traditional and non-traditional as well as hybrid listing methods including an auction platform. Our offices serves the California area and nationwide. Join our high-energy sales team and be a part of our growth today!
The ideal candidate will demonstrate on a daily basis the knowledge, attitudes, skills, and habits of a high-achieving Sales Agent who is committed to putting clients first and to seeking lucrative contracts and deals. The Sales Agent will sign listings, close those leads to appointments, negotiate agreements, and then contract execution and close with a large team to support their needs from start to finish.
-Prospect for buyer, seller, and new agent leads, convert leads to appointments, and close for agreements/contracts.
-Prospect through cold calling, direct mail marketing, email marketing, and existing contacts.
-Track prospects through CRM tool and provide contact reports to management.
-Effectively negotiate or oversee negotiations for buyers.
-Utilize the auction process when appropriate.
-High level of communication with clients.
-Grow company business and national and local market share.
-Develop and foster expert knowledge regarding national and local market trends.
-Impeccable, persuasive sales skills.
-Excellent phone skills.
-Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
-Strong organizational skills.
-Willingness to learn scripts and dialogue and adapt to new cultures and trends.
-Previous Real Estate experience is preferred, but not required.
Compensation – Progressive and Competitive Splits based on Production and Profit Share based on Team Productivity.
Director of Sales for BRAUN for New York/New Jersey area, experienced Real Estate sales professional with a track record of success, minimum of 5 years experience in either commercial and/or residential real estate.
Director of Sales for BRAUN for the Southern California area, experienced Real Estate sales professional with a track record of success, minimum of 5 years experience in either commercial and/or residential real estate.