Braun International is hiring licensed and soon to be licensed commercial real estate agents. The ideal candidate has a tremendous passion for client interaction and belief in the capability to excel.
Braun International Real Estate, founded in 1908 with headquarters in LA, provides real estate valuation, brokerage, Worldbid auction platforms for all types of commercial real estate. In addition to selling traditional real estate, we sell Notes and Minority interests-Partnership interests in real estate. Our MIMX platform is the market maker representing buyers and sellers of minority interests. Braun serves all types of real estate owners such as Fortune 500 companies, banks, trust companies, and developers.
• Prospect for buyer, seller, and new agent leads, convert leads to appointments, and close for agreements/contracts.
• Prospect through cold-calling, mail and e-mail marketing, and existing contacts.
• Handle transactions and provide financial information and data to potential buyer or seller.
• Generate client leads to buy, sell, and lease properties.
• Track and organize prospects while providing contact reports to management.
• Develop non-traditional leads
• Be in a position to think in an out-of-the-box approach to achieving clients goals.
• Effectively negotiate or oversee negotiations for buyers.
• Attend networking events and opportunities outside of the office.
• Must be a licensed real estate agent or soon to be licensed agent.
• Persuasive sales experience.
• Strong communication and people skills.
• Must be proactive in seeking clients and leads.
• Willingness to learn scripts and dialogue and adapt to new cultures and trends.
• Must possess self-motivation and willingness to work long and/or varied hours.
• Acceptable math skills
• Willingness to travel
We look forward to receiving your application to join our team!