LIVE AUCTION | OCTOBER 27TH, 2015, 12PM PT | 1923 EASTMAN AVE, SUITE 200, VENTURA, CA | BIDS DUE BY OCTOBER 23RD
Bankruptcy Court for the Central District of California 363 sale of Gospel Light Publications’ Assets. Trusted brands that meet the needs of Bible teachers around the world. Gospel Light Publications’ assets are poised for growth with loyal direct customers, a brand new web platform, and new digital resources for Vacation Bible School and Sunday School that represent significant growth potential.
KEY ASSETS FOR SALE:
• Trusted Brand Names since 1933
• Over 10,000 Active Direct Customers
• Clean Title to Thousands of SKUs
• Largely Untapped Digital Potential
• Multiple Key Trademarks incl. “What the Bible is All About”
• High Traffic Web Domains
• High Retention + High Margin Subscription Model Sunday School Business
• Inventory of Publications
• Intellectual Property
• Fixtures, Furnishings and Equipment
Gospel Light is currently soliciting offers for the Auctioned Assets. Parties interested in bidding at auction must meet certain requirements by October 23, 2015 at 2:00 p.m. which include proof of funds to close and registration deposits. Potential purchasers interested in this opportunity should contact Craig G. Margulies, Esq. of Margulies Faith LLP or Braun Worldbid to receive due diligence materials.
– – –
Bankruptcy Court – Central District of CA, Northern Division | Case #9:15-BK-11586-PC