Immediate opening to work with top-producing real estate team headquartered in Manhattan Beach, CA with offices and projects throughout the United States.
Job Responsibilities & Requirements:
• Interns must work a minimum of 15 hours a week.
• Office hours: Monday through Saturday, 8-5 pm.
• Social media marketing — paid and organic. Includes: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and more.
• Compile and mail company literature, and administrative tasks as needed.
• Email and digital marketing opportunities.
• Interns will also be given the opportunity to collaborate on creative campaigns and have client interaction — there is no limit to the experience and knowledge an intern can gain.
The Social Media Intern will be given every opportunity to bring to our organization suggestions, input, and feedback. Ours is a fast paced and ever changing industry. Our interns will benefit from exposure to the challenges and successes of the real estate industry, entrepreneurial concepts, social media marketing, digital marketing, developing contacts and business relationships, organizing leads and incorporating follow up programs, and much more. There is the possibility for a full-time, paid position at the close of the internship.
• Prefer candidates with strong interest/knowledge of real estate marketing.
• Candidates must be computer literate and understand MS Word, and Excel.
• Social media marketing experience/interest.
• Candidates must have their own transportation and be willing to commute to Manhattan Beach.
• Qualified applicants should forward their resume via email.