WHY CHOOSE BRAUN WORLDBID?
Braun International, founded in Cleveland in 1908, is the nationwide leader in commercial real estate auctions, valuations and sale of minority interests in commercial real estate; we’re known for our cutting-edge approach of blending multiple types of brokerage methods with bespoke global marketing campaigns designed to maximize market value. We have offices throughout the United States.
Our clients include major institutions & Fortune 500 companies. Our specialty is marketing properties through our proprietary Worldbid Auction Platform, reaching our database of qualified buyers worldwide.
Braun WorldBid knows that all properties don’t fit into one platform. Our company was built on its founders’ sound belief that combining auction methodologies, global-level bespoke marketing and proven successful selling techniques creates a winning environment and a fresh marketplace.
WORLDBID AUCTION ADVANTAGES FOR BROKERS
- Broker Retains Listing
- Broker Gets Full Commission
- Double End Opportunity Increased
- Local, National and Global Advertising/Marketing
- Property Sold “As Is”
- Tremendous Listing Tool
THE BRAUN WORLDBID PROCESS
Timeline: 1 week – Introduction/Market Research
Seller and/or Broker discuss with BRAUN its WorldBid Auction platforms and bespoke marketing campaign. BRAUN immediately begins the research process: researching comparables, sold properties, local/regional/national market, and specific items that make your property unique. BRAUN begins work on your behalf to determine the appropriate sale range of the property. BRAUN will provide you with all of the information needed to make an informed decision regarding your property.
Timeline: 1 -3 days – Contract Execution
Seller, Seller’s Agent and BRAUN come to a mutual decision on Auction Methodology, Auction Date and Marketing Tactics. The contract is signed, and BRAUN’s WorldBid Auction process begins immediately.
Timeline: 3-10 days – Marketing/Asset Creation
Immediately after contract execution, BRAUN’s experienced marketing team creates a tactical set of marketing assets for you, branding your property as unique, and positioning it as one that every investor, broker and agent needs to see, the best investment in your market.
Timeline: 30-75 Days – Marketing Tactic Launch/Direct Contact to Buyers
The BRAUN team hits the ground running on your behalf. Following marketing asset creation, these assets are Strategically and Globally deployed to buyers, investors, brokers and agents. Additionally, our experienced sales team immediately starts contacting potential buyers and brokers in your target market. We leave no stone unturned, and will locate the right buyer for your property.
Timeline: On or before the 30-75th day – AUCTION DAY
Depending on the Auction Methodology selected, the property may sell prior to the auction date, or the auction will take place live on site, telephonically, via the internet, or through a sealed bid process. BRAUN’s proprietary WorldBid Auction Platform allows bidding at any time, from anywhere in the world. We receive the highest bid; buyer executes the purchase contract immediately and provides their 10% non-refundable deposit to escrow within 24 hours of acceptance.
Just six simple steps, 10-45 days later, your property closes escrow and you receive your funds.
Beginning to end, the BRAUN WorldBid process takes no longer than 60-120 days.
Before a marketing campaign is designed, Braun Worldbid conducts a extremely thorough analysis of the asset(s) and demographics of the target market. This analysis takes into account where buyers come from, best sources to reach these buyers as well as optimal frequency to maximize conversions to sale. Once these findings are complete, they are matched with the price of the asset(s), the seller’s budget, and the seller’s ideal ranges to invest in creating exposure.
Braun Worldbid’s primary goal is to secure the highest purchase value for our client’s assets by developing highly effective marketing communications that engage potential buyers to take action. Our Worldbid Marketing Campaigns Include:
Braun Worldbid works with our syndicated partners to provide cutting-edge Native Advertising, which provides placement of your asset on the world’s top websites. The result packs a powerful punch.
Behavioral Targeting is a digital marketing medium that isolates potential buyers through our proprietary buyer profile. Buyers are identified through online behavior, and your property is subsequently shown to potential buyers who exhibit the highest level of interest and/or buying potential.
Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
With billions of internet search queries each day, it’s imperative in a successful marketing campaign to achieve top placement on the most prominent search engines. Our powerful alliances with Google, Yahoo, and Bing allow ideal positioning of your asset on the internet, which equates to exponentially-increased visibility of your asset on our website.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Your asset will undergo a rigorous Search Engine Optimization campaign that will ensure top organic placement on the first page of all major search engines. This campaign includes heavy-hitters such as Google, Bing and Yahoo, as well as international search engines like Baidu and Alibaba.
Your asset will be syndicated and published to thousands of other national, regional and localized websites as part of a comprehensive web strategy that allows top placement, enhanced reach and increased frequency to your asset’s potential buyers.
Marketing to Network Partners
Braun Worldbid’s network partners include the Mike Ferry Organization, The Institute for Luxury Home Marketing, Sportstar Relocation, Premiere Estates Auction Company, Fortune 500 Companies, celebrities, athletes, wealth managers, and more. Your asset will be personally introduced to each and every one of our powerful network partners, providing unprecedented exposure to the most likely buyers and investors.
We’ll consider a mix of traditional radio that includes talk radio and AM/FM placements as well as digital radio, in cooperation with our partners at Sirius XM, Pandora, and more.
Contrary to popular belief, traditional media is not extinct. Television ad campaigns can still play an integral role in a successful marketing campaign. Our secret sauce includes compelling creative of the highest quality in addition to placements that guarantee the highest reach and frequency through our media partners.
As part of our bespoke marketing campaigns, Braun Worldbid will launch a global blitz of public relations. Our award winning public relations team selects the most relevant and highly prized mediums to pitch and secure placements. We find that a successful public relations campaign is at the cornerstone of our marketing campaigns. Our public relations campaigns have reached as far as the UAE, Asia, Australia, and further.
Just as each asset is unique, each marketing campaign is unique. Sometimes, traditional marketing tactics are not sufficient; we’ll work creatively to compose a grassroots marketing campaign that can include dozens of unique and personalized options.
WHEN TO USE WORLDBID AUCTIONS?
LISTING PROCESS WILL NOT CREATE THE COMPETITION YOUR LISTING DESERVES.
Braun’s strategic bespoke global marketing campaigns find buyers locally, nationally, and globally and make them compete to win your property.
WHEN TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE.
Properties that must be sold by a certain date; probate sales, trust, bankruptcy, divorce, inheritance, builders’ inventory and partnership dissolution sales. Braun WorldBid allows you to pick the day you sell your property.
TO CREATE A SENSE OF URGENCY.
Auctions create urgency by having a date-specific sale. This accelerates the decision-making & sales process.
WHEN A MARKET PRICE IS UNKNOWN.
Our WorldBid auction creates market value through competition and implied value opportunity
OVER 50% OF OUR WORLDBID BID AUCTIONS ARE BROUGHT TO US BY BROKERS LIKE YOU.
PROPERTY TYPE EXAMPLES:
- Gas station/c-store
- Assisted living
- Food service
- Development tracts
- Oil & gas
- Food processing
- Health care
- Specialty-use properties
Auctions of “Notes” can provide a great new source of revenue generation for you. The BRAUN WorldBid Auction Platform would be an ideal option for the loan servicers not already committed to the process to obtain market prices for their assets. Currently opportunities exist in this financial field and the growth could be spectacular. The major Loan Servicers are:
- Wells Fargo
- CW Capital
The synergy and global reach of you added to BRAUN’s WorldBid Auction Platforms can provide these Loan Servicers as well as other financial institutions, such as the thousands of Community Banks with the opportunity to dispose of these assets in a structured format that works in a competitive and transparent environment at market value.
IDEAL AUCTION SCENARIOS
We know that every client’s unique needs and every property’s unique specifications demand an equally unique and tailored solution. Not every property should be sold in the same manner, and the ideal time frame to sell your property and/or notes may not even be now. But when weighing the benefits of Braun’s Worldbid Auction platform, ask yourself these five questions:
- Does the property in question have very few (if any) comparables in the marketplace?
- Does the property need to be sold by a certain date?
- Would this property benefit from a competitive bidding environment?
- Would this property be attractive to an international Buyer or reach outside of its market?
- Are there use and condition issues with the property?
WORLDBID AUCTION ADVANTAGES
- Broker Retains Listing
- Broker Gets Full Commission
- Double End Opportunity Increased
- Local, National and Global Advertising/Marketing
- Property Sold “As Is” or with predetermine continences
- Tremendous Listing Tool , differentiate yourself from competition
HOW DO WE FIND YOUR BUYER?
We implement a multi-faceted, bespoke marketing campaign using various tactics. No other real estate firm in North America possesses the experience and portfolio of success as Braun WorldBid and our corporate family of companies. Our specialties include advertising, marketing, and promoting to retail buyers and investors worldwide. We were recently awarded with the “Best Marketing Campaign for a Property,” by the International Institute for Luxury Marketing.
THE WORLDBID AUCTION PROGRAM
- New revenue sources would be created by adding Auctions to the vast array of services already provided by you.
- This proposal puts the auction process to work immediately for you based on a proven format and experience base. This unique solution allows you Brokers to retain full commission and sell their properties quickly.
- The WorldBid Auction Program allows you to generate untapped resources immediately; whether from new business obtained by the sense of urgency and Accelerated marketing provided by our WorldBid Auction Platform, or to revitalize or save existing stale listings, which would otherwise expire and be lost.
- BRAUN will educate and coach you as to the benefits and use of BRAUN’s WorldBid Auction platform.
HOW DO YOU GET PAID
- The benefit for you is that the commission will be paid by the seller. The Buyer’s Premium is paid to Braun by the buyer, therefore the seller is not paying the auction fee.
- The advantage for you is that you are paid his/her Full Commission and so is the Buyer’s Broker.
- Currently, real estate fees are being pushed down, and BRAUN’s Sales Platforms provide and this provides an alternative way to raise fees on each transaction. The commissions are not paid by the seller. An auction fee (Buyer’s Premium) is paid by the buyer.
- The buyers premium will vary depending on the size of the deal, though ranges from 1-4%.
BENEFITS TO YOU WHEN WORKING WITH BRAUN
- Association with the leading commercial auction company
- Additional program for getting new listings through new lead sources
- Additional program for retaining old listings about to expire
- Increased revenue opportunity
- Competitive edge
- Expanding Agent’s reach for a new buyer pool and an increased level of buyers
- BRAUN’s local, national and global marketing expertise
- Offering an auction program would complete the full spectrum of real estates services
THE POTENTIAL SYNERGY OF THE ALLIANCE WILL:
- Tap into new market segments with minimum learning curve for Agents due to BRAUN’s established WorldBid Auction Platforms and proprietary accelerated marketing expertise
- Being ahead of the curve with the changing real estate market.
BRAUN’S AUCTION UNIVERSITY
BRAUN will provide a complete training and educational program to the Brokers about the power of auctions. You will learn how to:
- Qualify a property
- Use the tools of saving a listing,
- Develop new business and sales via our Auction platform
We will provide all forms of marketing materials, etc. including seminars, web training, manuals, etc. This would include how to prepare your staff to promote “Note Auctions” to financial firms. This is critical because the corporate umbrella is important, but the individual brokers will ultimately decide which individual deals are a best fit for the auction process. To enable brokers to fully utilize the auction platforms, education of the auction process is paramount. Education will provide brokers with the tools to identify and qualify opportunities.
BRAUN’S WORLDBID AUCTION SALES STRATEGIES
Our auction sales strategies are tailored to the Property and the buyer demographics.
AUCTION PROGRAM – OPEN OUTCRY
The live auction program (open outcry) is optimal for creating the highest level of participation through an aggressive and emotional bidding competition. The open outcry auction incorporates a professional auctioneer in conjunction with our proprietary bidding program to create maximum excitement. Although most bidders are present to bid, they do not have to be.
LIVE – ONLINE – TELEPHONIC – PROXY BIDDING
We offer Online, Webcast, Telephonic and Proxy bidding to make the buying experience as convenient for buyers no matter where they are located. Some buyers like the anonymity of using the telephonic or proxy bidding platform. Participation in the Online, Telephonic, Proxy, and Webcast auction requires buyers to provide their registration deposit in advance of the auction.
SEALED BID – SINGLE AND MULTI-TIERED AUCTION STRATEGY
Sealed Bid Auctions may be single or multi-tiered depending on the property And other sale dynamics and can be used in conjunction with an Open Outcry platform
We record all bidding transactions to create a back-up buyer data log. We present all back-up buyers with the opportunity to become a back-up buyer if, for any reason, the primary buyer fails to close. The back-up buyer is required to execute a back-up buyer contract and provide us with a deposit (to be held by escrow for 30 days).
BRAUN WORLDBID – TYPES OF AUCTIONS
WorldBid gives you and your clients the flexibility of choosing the right auction for your needs. These are BRAUN’s four common types of auctions:
- Reserve Auction – Auction has a motivating starting bid, but is subject to an undisclosed reserve. The seller is not obligated to accept any offers below the reserve price.
- Absolute Auction – Auction will sell at any price regardless of price as long as the auction takes place. There is a suggested starting bid, but any bid can be accepted as the winning bid on Auction Day.
- No Minimum Bid – Bidders may submit a bid of any price, no matter how low. (Auction is subject to an undisclosed reserve)
- Published Minimum – The starting bid is also the reserve price. Any price will be accepted by the seller as long as it is equal to or greater than the published minimum
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
HOW MUCH DO I GET PAID AS THE LISTING BROKER?
If you bring an auction to us, you will get paid your full listing commission. If you refer us to an agent who has a listing, we will pay you 10% of the fee paid to Braun
WHAT DO YOU CHARGE TO SELL MY LISTING?
There is no charge to the listing Broker, whatsoever.
IS MY NAME USED IN THE MARKETING?
Yes, your name is used in all marketing materials and ads during the course of the auction marketing campaign.
CAN I SELL MY LISTING IN “AS-IS” CONDITION?
Yes. You may sell the property in as is condition or add any buyer contingencies required, it’s your choice.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO SELL MY LISTING?
Once the campaign starts, the property typically sells in 60 days or less.
CAN THE SELLER TAKE AN OFFER PRIOR TO AUCTION?
Yes. We present all offers to the Seller. If the Seller accepts the offer, the auction marketing will continue until the buyer has removed all contingencies and their deposit is non refundable.
WHAT IF THE HIGHEST BID IS NOT SATISFACTORY TO MY SELLER?
In a reserve sale if the high bid is BELOW the reserve the Seller may choose to sell or not sell at their sole discretion. If they choose not to accept the high bid, we continue marketing through the post auction campaign.
HOW FAST CAN WE CLOSE?
Closings can take place in as little as a week after the consummation of a sale. Typically, however, Braun WorldBid performs 30-day closes without contingencies.